Monday, September 12, 2011

Me In 3


ME IN 3


How do I begin to explain myself in 3 objects? Maybe these objects give some insights to my personality. Through these objects, you will see into my soul and see what I am truly about. These objects are my sister’s and my trophy case, the pictures on my desk and my Apple Notebook/Laptop.


Many would think that a trophy case is an out of blue object to describe one’s self, but I see it as a gateway to a whole new me. These trophies date back to as early as 2007 and as recent as 2011. To me, these trophies represent my swimming feats and whenever someone comes over, they will ALL go “WOW! You have so many trophies.” It may just be a piece of plastic to them, but to my family and me, they portray how talented and skillful my family is. For example, my sister and I are swimmers, my dad is the Country Managing Director of the company Accenture and my mom helps earn the money that our family lives off. Every family is special and this trophy case shows the Redzas off.




The next object I think represents me would be the pictures on my desk. They remind me of moments and memories that I think were the most happiest and memorable in my life. One of the pictures was at a birthday dinner this year when I turned 12. I believe this is an important moment in my life because it was my golden birthday and I had one of my best and closest friends with me that day. Another picture is of my best friend and me when she came over to KL to visit my family. I only got to see her for 2 days, but these were the most happiest days of my life. Even a minute with her would make me the happiest girl alive. The other pictures are of me as a baby and as a child, and they just remind me that I was a cute baby.


One final object that represents me well is my Apple Notebook/Laptop. Though I am not one of those tech-savvy people, I still love technology and photography. I spend a majority of my time on the computer but I still go outside and sniff the musky dirt smell of rain. I have a Facebook, Skype, Twitter -- all of the social networking sites. They are all just for entertainment, but it doesn’t impact my overall lifestyle. I do go out to explore the world and I socialize with my friends and family. Though most of the time I’m on the computer because of homework, I still have a goal not spend my time on the computer. My whole family has individual electronics. My sister and I have an iPhone, and my parents have iPads. But these items don’t keep us from socializing with our family and friends.



To summarize what I have written here, the 3 objects I think portray my true identity are my trophy case, the pictures on my desk and my Apple Notebook/Laptop. I chose these objects for many reasons, all of which are similar though these objects are totally different.

-Nadia Redza

No comments:

Post a Comment